Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back From Holiday!


So I am back home. Taiwan that is. After 4 weeks of travelling with my mom. I met her in Hong Kong where we stayed for 4 days. Jewelery, gemstones and a lot more female accessories. And don't forget RIO PEARLS.
We did see the other islands around Hong Kong from afar.











But that's honestly all you need after walking miles and miles from the one shop to the other. Here I am at Ocean World enjoying a well deserved rest after strolling through an amazing amusement park with breathtaking sites, beautiful exhibits and waiting times of an average of 25 minutes per ride/exhibit. Oh yes I am the red jellyfish on the right hand side...

After Hong Kong we went to Singapore for 2 and a half days to wander around the so called clean wonder. Blah!!! Lies all lies I tell you. There's litter like anywhere else in the world. This was low season!!!

In the back of the 2 huge people in the picture, you'll see Madonna's left bra cup also named after a smelly fruit called Durian. We were taking the city tour as it was the cheapest way to see something and yet that was expensive too. Very very very very Expensive!!!

No comments: