Friday, October 27, 2006

Berge Toe!

So die beplanning is om die eerste aand op die berge te gaan slaap. Ja! Kamp!!!
These are two more reasons why we were stopping, taking pictures and road tripping al the way up the mountain.

Ons moes weer stop vir lunch en toe deur ry kamp plaas toe. Jy kon nie bespreek nie en ons het nie geweet wat om te verwag nie.

Luckily the whole of Taiwan decided to go to the same camping place as us.
They were smart though they took a road that you would be able to drive 90km/h.
When we got there, kids were screaming, everybody had a happy spirit and the bathrooms were relatively clean...
We set up camp with no one in sight who we could pay to do it for us. While doing this intensive labour I started thinking where I read about unemployment being a problem in Taiwan. They should come to camping sites for jobs, I would have paid top dollar!!! Then I realised I don't read... Mmm... must have been high on fresh mountain air...

No comments: